Today I’m giving you a sneak peek at what is in my bag. For the most part I don’t carry too much, but there are some things that I just can’t leave home without.
These are the things that I carry every day. Think of them a purse staples.
- Wallet. I feel like this is a no brainer. Depending on the bag tho, I will change wallets. I use a large wallet for larger bags & smaller wallet or card case for smaller bags.
- Makeup bag. Your bag does not want makeup on it, nor do you want makeup on your bag, so keep it all in a makeup bag. Plus, it makes for easy access. I’ll let you in on what I keep in my makeup bag on another post.
- Sunglasses. Protect your eyes.
- Phone. This needs no explanation.
- Phone charger. My phone never seems to be charged.
- Snacks. I need to eat every 3 hours or so – I have a stomach condition – so I always keep a couple of snacks in my bag.
- Mints. No one like stinky breath.
FOR THE NIGHT
- Small wallet or card case.
- Small makeup bag.
- Everything that I carry with me in my daily bag.
- iPad. I have 2 iPads (I know) one that is strictly for business & the other is personal.
- All of the chargers that I will ever need.
- Wet wipes. Don’t get sick!
- Baby wipes. Baby wipes are the unsung hero of the modern world. Not only could they wipe your tush if the bathroom stall you just entered has no toilet paper, but they can cure most fashion stain emergencies.
Shop some great handbags & some of the items that go in them below.